Become a Klondike Snowmobile Association Member Today!
Welcome to the Klondike Snowmobile Association! Becoming a K.S.A. member is a quick and easy way to support Yukon snowmobiling, development and maintenance of multi-use trails, the Trans Canada Trail, snowmobile safety and education programs, community events, and more.
To sign up you don’t need to own a snowmobile and volunteering your time is completely optional. With many projects simply having higher membership numbers can make a huge difference. Your membership fees will also help support the Trans Canada Trail and many other multi-use trails throughout the Yukon, so a wide variety of user groups will benefit from your support.
Also, with our extensive list of Membership Benefits, your K.S.A. card will pay for itself over and over! Our membership benefits are generously provided by our corporate members and other businesses, so all of your membership fees will go directly to supporting the Yukon’s multi-use trails and Yukon snowmobiling.
All memberships are valid until the end of September each year, after which you have the option of renewing. Memberships currently being sent out are valid until 30 September 2022. To renew your membership please use the same form and fees as new members, and remember to send it in early so we can get your new card in the mail before your old one expires!
Three types of memberships to choose from…
Single – $20 (tax included) per year and you receive a membership for one.
Family – $30 (tax included) per year and you receive a membership for everyone living at your address.
Corporate – $105 ($100 + $5 GST) per year provides your business with a simple, affordable and effective way to support snowmobiling in the Yukon.
Six ways to sign up…
* To help reduce potential COVID-19 exposure please consider using the online form and e-transfer payment if possible. Due to COVID-19 we will not have our in-person membership table around town this year, and instead all memberships will be mailed out. *
Click here to fill out a membership form online.
Once you have filled out the form you can either use the “submit” button to electronically send the completed form to us and then e-transfer your membership fee to email@example.com, or you can use the “print” button to print the form and then mail it and your membership fee to:
Klondike Snowmobile Association
4061 4th Avenue
Canada Y1A 1H1
Visit Sport Yukon (4061 4th Avenue in Whitehorse, open 08.30-16.30 Monday through Friday, except holidays) in person and leave a completed form and your membership fee with them at the front desk.
- Call Sport Yukon at (867) 668 4236 with your names, contact information and credit card information.
- Membership forms are available through Tag’s Food and Gas in Whitehorse (4221 4th Avenue, open 24 hours), you can leave your completed form and payment with them and we will pick up from there.
Come see us at various events around Whitehorse, they’ll be listed on the Events page.
- Several trail heads have a small supply of membership forms, please feel free to take one home to fill out and mail in after your ride. Also many of our volunteers keep a stash of membership forms on their machines while out on the trail, come say hi and we’ll be happy to sign you up.
Five ways to pay…
Please send your membership fee along with your completed membership form, as we do not issue memberships until payment has been received. All prices are in Canadian Dollars (CAD).
- E-transfers can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cheques can be mailed to us, please make payable to Klondike Snowmobile Association.
- Cash and cheques are accepted at most of our events.
- Cash, cheques, debit cards, Visa and Master Card are accepted at Sport Yukon.
- Cash and cheques for us can be dropped off with your completed membership form at Tag’s Food and Gas in Whitehorse.
Receiving Your Membership…
Once we have received your membership form and payment we will mail a membership package to the address you provide on the form. Please allow some time for our volunteers to process your membership and Canada Post to get it to you, it usually takes a few days however it can take up to two weeks.
Renewing Your Membership…
We operate an annual membership system, so all K.S.A. memberships are valid until the end of September each year, after which you have the option of renewing. To renew your membership please use the same form and fees as new members. At the beginning of each September we mail out a membership form to all of our current members, and we also send out an e-mail with a link to our online membership form. September is a busy month for our volunteers, so please send in your membership renewals early to help us get your new membership cards in the mail before your old ones expire!