All Klondike Snowmobile Association Members receive the following benefits and discounts:
- K.S.A. membership card
- K.S.A. newsletters
- K.S.A. stickers (license plates also available upon request)
- Input into the development of K.S.A. policy
- Assistance with trail projects, problems and development initiatives in your area
- A strong, unified voice for snowmobilers
- A guarantee that a team of volunteers are working year-round to enhance and promote multi-use trails throughout the Yukon Territory
- 6% off fuel at Tags on 4th Avenue in Whitehorse (not valid with other offers)
- 5% off regularly priced tires and parts at Fountain Tire in Whitehorse
- 10% off at Trails North restaurant (excludes alcohol)
- Free access to the Last Run Lounge at Mt Sima (please no drinking and sledding)
- 10% off snowmobile rentals at Yukon Wide Adventures
- 10% off at Mark’s on a selection of regularly priced merchandise (Separate card required, issued with membership.)
- Special rates at Choice Hotels – Special rates from the Canadian Council of Snowmobile Organizations, please see www.choicehotels.ca/ccso for details, special rates are only available for on-line bookings.
- Special snowmobiler rates at the Atlin Inn
- Members can post free ads on our snowmobile buy, sell, lost and found page
- Corporate Members get links on our website and social media
- Corporate Members can post free ads on our snowmobile buy, sell, lost and found page
- Gold Corporate Members get the regular corporate membership benefits plus two free single issue advertisements per year in our newsletters
- Please show your K.S.A. Membership card for discounts.
- Discounts may not be valid with other offers, specials, sales, price wars, or other excuses.
- Additional benefits are now available at several locations in Dawson City with a Dawson City Sled Dawgs membership. Please contact us or the Dawson City Sled Dawgs for more information.
The benefits listed above have been generously provided to us by those businesses and associations. Your K.S.A. Membership fees and donations go directly to supporting:
- Grooming, signage and maintenance of multi-use trails throughout the Yukon
- Access to and development of The Great Trail
- Community snowmobile events
- Snowmobile education and safety programs
- A strong, unified voice for Yukon snowmobilers
- A winter tourism industry