Klondike Snowmobile Association
4061 4th Avenue
Canada Y1A 1H1
Phone 1 867 667 7680
The Klondike Snowmobile Association is a volunteer, non-profit organization formed in 1981 to represent snowmobilers in the Yukon Territory of Canada. Our mission is to “protect, develop and enhance the sport and recreation of snowmobiling in the Yukon.” For more information about the K.S.A. and what we do, please see the About Us section.
Latest Updates: Check out our News page!
Visiting the Yukon? Check out our Visitors page!
Support Safe Snowmobiling!
- Join your local club… They work hard for you.
- Be a Safe Rider… Learn proper safety habits, and use them.
- Leave Tracks not Trash… If you had room to bring it in, you have room to bring it out.
- Respect Wildlife… Animals are more vulnerable during winter, please keep some distance and respect their habitat.
- Respect the Land… Please reduce your environmental impact by using pre-existing trails when available, and avoid areas designated as environmentally sensitive.
- Respect other trail users… Most trails are multi-use, please slow down and move over when meeting other people on the trails, and power always yields to paws.
- Maintain your sled… A well tuned snowmobile will be more reliable, environmentally friendlier, and perform better.
- Embrace new technologies… Snowmobiles have improved immensely in recent years with direct injection engines, new steering and suspension systems and on board computers. Riders and mother nature can both benefit from sleds that run more efficiently and effectively than ever.
- Report trail conditions… Please report trail conditions after each ride, it helps us keep our trail conditions page up to date and helps us determine where our volunteers are needed most.
- Trail Groomers have the right-of-way… Our grooming machines are large and can be difficult to maneuver, sometimes needing the full width of the trail. Our groomers are all volunteer operated and may be out at any hour. Expect the unexpected.
Website last updated 23 January 2021.
© Klondike Snowmobile Association.