4061 4th Ave Phone: 867 667 7680
Whitehorse, Yukon Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Canada Y1A 1H1 Join us on Facebook and Twitter
1981-2016, 35 Years serving snowmobilers…
The Klondike Snowmobile Association is a volunteer, non-profit organization formed in 1981 and incorporated in 1984 to represent snowmobilers in the Yukon Territory of Canada. Our mission is to “protect, develop and enhance the sport and recreation of snowmobiling in the Yukon.” For more information about the K.S.A. and what we do, please see the About Us section.
Visitor to the Yukon? Check out our Visitors page!
Support Safe Snowmobiling!
- Join your local club… they work hard for you.
- Leave Tracks not Trash… If you had room to bring it in, you have room to bring it out.
- Maintain your sled… A well tuned snowmobile will be more reliable, environmentally friendlier, and offer better performance.
- Protect Wildlife… Animals are more vulnerable during winter, please keep some distance and respect their habitat.
- Leave it stock… Refrain from using aftermarket pipes that increase noise, they scare animals and annoy people.
- Stay on trail… Whenever possible, reduce your environmental impact by staying on organized trails.
- Respect sensitive areas… The Yukon has plenty of other places to ride, so please avoid areas marked environmentally sensitive or protected.
- Embrace new technologies… Mother nature appreciates sleds that run more efficiently and effectively than ever.
- Spread the word… Snowmobiles have improved immensely over the last several years thanks to oil injection, direct injection, sound reduction, on board computers, and new steering and suspension systems.
- Trail Groomers always have the right-of-way… Our grooming machines are large and can be difficult to maneuver, sometimes needing the full width of the trail. Our groomers are all volunteer operated and may be out at any hour. Expect the unexpected.
Website last updated 27 June 2016.
© Klondike Snowmobile Association.