4061 4th Ave Phone: 867 667 7680
Whitehorse, Yukon Email: email@example.com
Y1A 1H1 Join us on Facebook!
1981-2013, 32 Years serving snowmobilers…
The Klondike Snowmobile Association is a volunteer, non-profit organization formed in 1981 and incorporated in 1984 to represent snowmobilers in the Yukon Territory. Our mission is to “protect, develop and enhance the sport and recreation of snowmobiling in the Yukon.” For more info about the K.S.A. and what we do, check out the About Us page!
Support Safe Snowmobiling!
- Join your local club… they work hard for you
- Leave Tracks not Trash… If you had room to bring it in, you have room to bring it out
- Maintain your sled… A well tuned snowmobile will be more environmentally friendly and more reliable
- Protect Wildlife… Animals are more vulnerable in winter, please keep some distance, leave them alone, and respect their habitat.
- Leave it stock… Refrain from using aftermarket pipes that increase noise, scare animals and annoy people.
- Stay on trail… Whenever possible, reduce your environmental impact by staying on organized trails.
- Respect sensitive areas… The Yukon has plenty of other places to ride, so please avoid areas marked environmentally sensitive or protected.
- Embrace new technologies… Mother nature appreciates sleds that run more efficiently and effectively than ever.
- Spread the word… Snowmobiles have improved continuously thanks to oil injection, sound reduction, variable valves, direct injection, four-stroke engines and on board computers.
- Groomers always have the right-of-way… The grooming machines are large and hard to maneuver, thus they are hard to stop and often need the full width of the trail. Expect the unexpected.
Website last updated 13 May 2013.
© Klondike Snowmobile Association.